EndoGoddess

EndoGoddess

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Diabetes Awareness: Blue Fridays


The blue O in the EndoGoddess logo represents the diabetes awareness symbol. Diabetes awareness and education is one of my central goals. I am honored to have been asked to participate in this sweet video announcement made by the diabetes online community (#dsma). This video highlights the 'Blue Fridays' diabetes awareness movement which occurs every November. I hope to see you wearing blue in November, too!

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog! As a Type 1 diabetic, I'm always on the lookout for good resources. Your content is fantastic. I'm working for a start-up company in Cambridge that develops televideo systems for hospitals to help reduce readmissions and expand referrals. We're currently doing pilots with Children's Boston, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford and MGH but are looking to add more. Diabetes is definitely something we'd like to venture into. Be sure to check us out at SBRHealth. I'd love to get your thoughts!

    Thanks,

    Ashley, aboyd@sbrhealth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley! I will send you an email so that we can touch base. :)

    ReplyDelete